12 February 2012

New York Photo Diary



















New York!

It truly is a an amazing city and I know I have fallen head over heels in love with this city. When it was time to leave I shed a tear, as I was that upset that I was leaving this amazing city.

A trip to New York isn't complete until you visit Shake Shack. The line to order your meal is enough to make you want to eat else where (when I went the line went out the door and around the corner). But the wait to hold that delicious cheeseburger in your hands is so satisfying you just have to experience it for yourself. I don't think I've had a greater burger experience since.

I went to New York to do some serious shopping and I mean serious! Shopping 5th avenue and Madison was just mind blowing for me (and for my bank account for that matter!) but every penny spent was worth it. But shopping in the west village for me was my Mount Everest, so many amazing shops that are not found anywhere else in New York where you find pieces that will be with you forever.
New York a city where everyone MUST experience!

L x




No comments:

Post a Comment